Saturday, November 21, 2009

Communications With Whatagreatguy 259

Some of you may already know Whatagreatguy is the Safety Director at work. I've tried to keep in contact with him since I've been home - to show my interest in my job and coming back to work. These are emails we've exchanged over the last few days:

'Just Saying Hello' email to Whatagreatguy

'Saw the cardio last Wed' email to Whatagreatguy

'Cardiologist Letter' email to Whatagreatguy
What I didn't mention in the above email was that I called Dr Flagman's [Dr Banner's]office when I couldn't get an answer at Dr. Misra's. The girl who answered simply said there was nothing in my chart. Once I knew the letter had indeed been mailed to Dr. Flagman's office, I called again. This time a girl said it could be in some stuff they haven't filed yet. And the third time I called, a girl told me she didn't open the mail, and that it would be best to FAX the letter to her attention, which I did.

Dr. Goodheart's letter to Dr. Flagman

'Letter from my cardiologist' email to Whatagreatguy