Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Dancing Ducks For Molly McGee 241

This post is especially for my terminally ill sister, nicknamed Molly McGee. No one knows when she will pass on. I believe one doctor told her, "I wouldn't be surprised to hear it next week, and I wouldn't be surprised to hear it two years from now." She is in pain most of the time. I tried to explain some of her illness here, but got a lot of it wrong.

Anyway, in her comment on my last post she said, "You need to show me how to make those little dancing ducks so I could do a musical note or something. I just love those little characters."

Molly, I don't have the software/programs anymore, so I don't make the animations, smilies, or characters myself. Other very talented people across the internet make them, and I simply copy the script, or code that generates them. I have most of my 'cute' things stored in a photo album at Photobucket.com.

Here's how I use them:

Blogger white board

If I put this script, or line of compter language on the writing area for my post (click to see it):
Script for 'on the treadmill'
I get this: On The Treadmill

(I had to turn the script itself into a picture, or we'd get the animation instead of the script, or code.)

Script for Dancing Banana
equals this: Dancing banana

Script for simple smilie
eguals this: Simple Smilie

It's really hard to explain, but you could post the same script in the comments sections and get the same results - BUT this particular blog program won't allow script in the comments.

I know this doesn't help much, but it's the best way I know of to try and explain it. Sorry. Again, wish I knew of some way to ease your pain. Love you lots.