Sunday, October 4, 2009

Neon Troubles 232

This is a continuation of Brad Pittrose And The Neon. It's been a week since Brad Pitt-rose said he'd go get my car in Dothan/Ashford and bring it back. Today I called him. He's having trouble finding somebody to go with him - nobody wants to ride that far only to turn around and drive back.

I don't know how it'll turn out, but it's possible that maybe he could ride down with me in the truck. Of course it would depend on when and where I'm dispatched next, but I've got to be down there next Monday regardless. My medical certificate expires then, and I'll have to go see Dr. Flagman (in Dothan) to get recertified.

It's a stretch, but it might work. We'll see.

In other news, I've got to be at the hospital at 7:00AM in the morning for another cardiac stress test. Dr. Flagman requires it before he'll renew my certification.