Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A Happy Little Story (Concerning Blue Cross) 235

TheFreeDictionary article on Qualcomm: "Qualcomm was founded in 1985 ... Qualcomm's first products and services included the OmniTRACS satellite locating and messaging service, used by long-haul trucking companies ...." You can think of Qualcomm messagaes as email (or instant messaging) between a driver and his/her company.

The following is a QualComm exchange between myself and Fillinguy, who was working the guard shack at AMX last night along with his golden retreiver, Brody:

Tuesday, 10/06/09
17:28
- ME: Wanna tell u this happy little story. I didn't know we had to file our own drug claims, so I've been spending $450+ every month for Plavix, Crestor, etc. and thinking our insurance didn't help much on prescriptions.

When I finally found out, I filed for everything since the beginning of the year. When I got home last time, I had a check from BCBS for $2075.00.

17:49 - Fillinguy: Man that is great news--let's go out tonight. Just kidding--that is good news.

17:51 - ME: Was gonna say I'll take Brody to Outback and let him order whatever he wants :-) What a great dog! Goodnight.

18:13 - Fillinguy: Ha Ha

So, following up Rich Icing, I did get what I expected from BCBS.
Dancing Banana