Saturday, October 3, 2009

New Safety Triangles 230

I took my load of Air Force lockers to AMX and dropped them on the yard at 8:30AM on 10/1 - Thursday. I went inside to take the bills (of lading) to 007 like she asked me to, and passed the Safety counter on the way. It was good to see Delta Dawn back at her desk. She'd been off for a while - some kind of surgery, I think. Anyway, she checked my permit book while I was there, to be sure the truck has all it's necessary papers/permits/registrations, etc.

While I was waiting to be dispatched I went to the shop for a new set of safety triangles:

Safety Triangles hook together like this

Safety Triangles unfold like this

Safety Triangles

They come 3 to a set, but mine only had 2 broken ones. They're part of the required DOT safety stuff we're supposed to have, so while I was at the yard .... Clintlock (not sure why the night guy was there) didn't have any, and had to get somebody to bring a set from Dothan. That took a while, so I was kinda glad I wasn't dispatched immediately.