Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Somebody Slap Me - BCBS Will Pay 80% 222

I finally called the number on the back of my Blue Cross insurance card to see why my insurance didn't cover more of my prescriptions. I have a $500 yearly deductible and 80% coverage of approved prescriptions, BUT, I have to file the claims myself! I can't believe it! I'm so stupid! DUH sign smilie

AND the absolutely fantastic news is that I can retro file, online if I want to, for up to 2 years. I can't believe it! The lady said BCBS will mail me a check, or I can have the money direct deposited Cheerleader
I'm gonna be rich! Money!

Seriously, God is so good to me .... I love Him all the time, but sometimes I feel like just saying it out loud.

I haven't gone to BCBS's website yet to try it - don't have time to. But you can bet your life I will ASAP.

I'm posting from a little BP fuel stop near Witakers NC - and I'm picking up free wifi from somewhere Cool smilie This is where I finally stopped last night just after midnight. My 10 hour break is up now and I've got to run.

The trip I'm under now:

Trip 204

First Hazmat load I've pulled in ages. Got to be there as soon as I can legally get it there tomorrow. From here I have 639 miles to go. Later.