Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Heading Back To Pennsylvania 166

Just taking a short break at the Love's in Orangeburg SC. Since I had to fill up here, I parked for a few minutes to get caught up. (I needed a little break from driving anyway.)

From Tampa I deadheaded all the way back up to AMX, and picked up a loaded trailer bound for Albany:

Trip 190

And now I'm headed back up to PA:

Trip 191

Warren PA is about 1/2 way between Buffalo NY and Pittsburg PA on the map.

From here I've got about 746 miles to go, so I'm signing off now to get a few more miles down the road before my legal work time runs out.

I'll be going I77 through Charlotte, NC; up through Virginia; through West Virginia; then into PA, hugging the Ohio border until I80. Then I'll turn east for a little bit, then up through the woods to get to Warren.