Friday, August 28, 2009

Pensacola Bound With Dr. Pepper 172

Trip 195

I picked this up after I delivered Calhoun GA this afternoon. I know 007 put me on it so I could swing by the house (it's on the way) to pick up my little Buddy - my exercise machine. (007 is the best dispatcher I've ever had. She's tough, but by golly, if you work for her she'll work for you.)

I stopped by the house to pick Buddy up on the way to Danville VA last Wednesday, but she was at the beauty parlor. Remember Saratech - the girl from Dr. Herriot's who picks Buddy up on her way to work once a month for grooming? Last Wednesday was bath day for Buddy, and I didn't have time to wait for her. So I'm picking her up on the way to Pensacola.

Right this minute though, I'm at the Pilot in Rising Fawn GA on my 10 hour break.