Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Star Trek Scotty's Wedding Album 168

(Posting from the TA in Duncan SC on 8/26/09 at 9:15PM)

While I was home last weekend I uploaded all of Star Trek Scotty's wedding pictures to a Picasa photo album. Molly McGee had emailed them to Mother, and this was the easiest way to fix them so she could view them.

Click this link, then put the album in your "Favorites" to separate it from this blog.

Molly, there's a place to add comments under each picture in the album (click the picture first.) If you want to, you could say something about them.... For that matter, anybody can add a comment if they want to.

I'm not even sure when the wedding was, but I know Scotty doesn't hold it against me. He knows I'm a little scatter-brained. And I hope he knows I love him and wish him all the best.

In other news: This is a little video I make while waiting to unload at International Paper in Selma, AL on 8/25



I was hoping my camera would capture the stuff floating around in the air.... You can't see it here, but the air was thick with stuff I thought must be ash from the smokestacks in the background. Then I thought maybe it was something coming from the trees or plants around the place. I was thoroughly surprised to find out it was foam coming off the pond(s) somewhere on the property - it happens when the pond(s) are aerated.

Then, from Selma I went to Thomasville, AL to pick up this trip:

Trip 193

It was scheduled to pick up at 6PM, and it was 8PM when I finally got completely loaded. I only had 2 hours left on my log book by that time, so I spent the night in Thomasville Tuesday night.