Monday, August 3, 2009

Problems Delivering Trip 185 ----153

I found the place I was supposed to deliver to in Waterbury CT this morning, but they didn't have a dock, or forklift, or any way to unload this stuff. I called a number that was on my bills (paperwork), and the man said this stuff wasn't due until next Friday. Friday morning they'd have a forklift at the place, and people to unload.

So I'm sitting at the TA in Meriden CT waiting for instructions. The broker is trying to work something out with the buyer, I guess. Then AMX will let me know what to do. Whatever happens, I can't sit on it 'till Friday.

And my heart is broken because that old dog died. I'm very nervous and anxious too - because I called the Sheriff's office to tell them. Mother will be more than mad, but I feel like God is urging me to do what I think is right.